Monday, November 24, 2014

Let It Go..

This song so reminds me of the rebellion in Heaven. Never heard it before today. But a very close friend of mine had an unusual encounter with a demon possessedperson. Took him and others present hours of prayer to set this individual free. One of the things the demon said as he ranted was that he loved when kids sing the song "Let it Go" (from the movie Frozen). I decided to look up the lyrics to the song this morning. Now I know why! As you view the lyrics to this popular song (there are two version, so I combined them), consider these thoughts in parenthesizes. *Let me add here that I know some will only see this as coincidence, and that its only harmless fun. .
[Verse 1]
The snow blows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the Queen (Lucifer during the Millennium in his kingdom of Isolation)
The wind is howling like the swirling storm inside
Couldn’t keep it in, heaven knows I tried (Heaven???)
Don’t let them in, don’t let them see
Be the good girl
You always had to be (encouraging listeners that "being good" is a bad thing)
Conceal, don’t feel (go with your feelings is the right thing to do)
Don’t let them know
Well, now they know
[Chorus]
Let it go
Let it go
Can’t hold you back anymore
Let it go
Let it go
Turn my back and slam the door (Exactly what Lucifer did in heaven)
And here I stand, and here I'll stay (Persistent Rebellion, Satan refused to budge, to repent)
Let it go
Let it go
The cold never bothered me anyway (Lucifer's touch of death, make everything cold)

[Verse 2]
It’s funny how some distance
Makes everything seem small (He fell from heaven along time ago, now it seems small, irrelevant)
And the fears that once controlled me
Can’t get to me at all (Fully committed in his war against God)
Up here in the cold thin air
I finally can breathe
I know left a life behind but I’m too relieved to grieve (WOW, I don't think a human wrote these lyrics!!!!)

It’s time to see What I can do
To test the limits and break through
No right, no wrong, No rules for me 
I’m free! (WOW!!!!!!This is why he must be happy when kids sing this song)

[Bridge]
Standing frozen in the life I’ve chosen (WOW again!)
You won't find me, the past is so behind me (WOW again!)
Buried in the snow

Let it go! Let it go!
I am one with the wind and sky! (Prince of the power of the air)
Let it go! Let it go!
You’ll never see me cry! (Lucifer will never repent, he wants you to do the same, never repent!)


My power flurries through the air into the ground 
My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around
And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast
I’m never going back,The past is in the past!

Let it go! Let it go! And I’ll rise like the break of dawn! (like the morning star? I will ascend above the heights of the clouds))
Let it go! Let it go! That perfect girl is gone! (Hmmm.)


[Chorus]
Let it go
Let it go
Can’t hold you back anymore
Let it go
Let it go
Turn my back and slam the door
And here I stand
And here I’ll stay
Let it go
Let it go
The cold never bothered me anyway

___________________________________________________

-copy pasted from Pst. Ivor Myers's post on Facebook

Well... I've been listening to the piece of this song many many many times but never actually listened to the song fully. Thank you, Pastor for posting this. Some of you may not agree with this, but it's okay. You can read the whole comments for disagreements for this post too. I've read them all and not so surprise with all the arguments because I've been sticked with some of those points of view before.

I used to be a music addict person. Why did I use 'addict' word here? Because yes, music is addictive. Don't believe me? Try to not listening to the music for few days, and you will feel like a junkie craving for some drugs. I couldn't live a day without listen to any music before. I downloaded almost every song of the artists I knew (even the artists I don't like!), printed them out and spent hundred thousands I had for them. And you know what, I was a karaoke addict too. I loooooove singing in karaoke and 'fought' with some friends because of this. LOL! (Will write more about this in later post)

I liked Green Day, Paramore, and some other Rock Bands that (praise be to God!) I forgot the name now. I sleep with their songs playing all night long. Yes, those Rock musics. Until one day, a friend of mine gave some sermon videos about music and worship, bring me to some music seminars, gave some articles and references. Of course, at first I couldn't accept it at all. He's talking about my most, biggest addiction and refered them as sin! How dare!

And after a long long long time of denial, I finally gave up with those things. I deleted ALL my music treasure on my devices. It's been a hard decision until I finally press the shift + delete button without click cancelling proccess. Yes, I admit it, music is addictive.

And now, so sad to see many people still listen to those kinds of song which is contrary to scripture. Let's not talk about the subliminal message just like the song above. Even the song that clearly contrary to the scripture or even the value in our society are still heard in people's playlist today. Here are the two examples from Bruno MArs songs.

I'd catch a grenade for you

Throw my hand on a blade for you
I'd jump in front of a train for you
You know I'd do anything for you
Oh, I would go through all this pain
Take a bullet straight through my brain
Yes, I would die for you, baby
But you won't do the same

-Grenade-
What's most girls reaction to a man who sing this song to her? "AWWW.. SOOOO SWEEEEET?"
Which actually the lyrics are terrible. What do you expect from a man who had this kind of stupid thought?

Cause it's a beautiful night,

We're looking for something dumb to do.
Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you.


If we wake up and you wanna break up that's cool.
No, I won't blame you;
It was fun, girl.

-Marry You-

How marriage become this kind of -only-for-fun thing to do.

And I've heard a 3 years old kid singing "I wanna make up right now na na" from Akon. That lyrics! And her mom cheering to see her daughter singing it. Terrible!

Here some music sermons that you should see.


and their series on YouTube. May this help you to find which music you should listen to. And also this one, explanation about the truth behind Disney:


 Because it is written:
Romans 10:17  "So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."
Romans 12:1  "I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service."

and..
Philippians 4:8  Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

No comments: